- Promote and maintain a strong, transparent and safe organizational culture.
- Hire and retain skilled employees.
- Enhance and maintain a functional fleet of vehicles.
The proposal to bring a Just Culture to Yuma becomes a reality. Drivers are noticing the changes and appreciating the effort.
- The launch of RATP Dev USA’s Safety Management System, drive2zeroTM, is a huge step forward in bringing the front-line employee into a healthy safety culture. It gives employees a sense of ownership and involvement they did not have previously and it has also increased near miss reporting, self-reporting, and hazard reporting.
- Employing SmartDrive (part of RATP Dev USA’s drive2zeroTM framework) as a tool for driving behavior and coaching.
- Developing a partnership with the Yuma Truck Driving School to train and certify drivers to add to the Yuma County staff after completing RATP Dev Training.