- Make travel easier with a fast, quiet, and clean public transportation system.
- Adapt bus timetables, frequency, and routes to passenger needs.
- Optimize on-demand transportation to ensure connections to both outlying residential areas and regular bus lines.
- Offer innovative new services to improve mobility for local residents.
- Develop digital passenger information services
regular urban routes and 9 suburban routes
million passengers per year
RATP Dev has been operating Kicéo since January 1, 2017. The bus system covers 23 towns within the Golfe du Morbihan - Vannes Agglomeration in Brittany, in the west of France. It also provides school transportation.
The work to ensure that regular lines and transport-on-demand lines complement each other ensures dense regional coverage. Finally, paratransit now includes evening service to cultural and sporting venues.
RATP Dev is also supporting the conurbation in the network’s energy transition. The first electric buses are scheduled to arrive at the end of 2021. The project includes work to integrate charging stations at the depot and train staff.
"We have a comprehensive approach, one that incorporates all aspects of mobility across the region and optimizes digital possibilities, while keeping within the budget of the Golfe du Morbihan-Vannes Agglomeration."
RATP Dev Brittany Regional Manager