- Supporting mobility across the entire region by means of a varied transport offering adapted to everyone.
- Supporting the local authority for increasingly environmentally-friendly mobility
stops serviced by 63 vehicles on 20 regular routes
Thanks to the know-how of this RATP Dev subsidiary’s employees, the inhabitants of Bourges have been enjoying a more ecological network of 65 vehicles since 2011. Our commitment means a fleet over 50% of which is made up of buses powered by natural gas (NGV), including 9 hybrid NGV buses (as of 01/09/2021).
STU Bourges has been operating the AggloBus network since 2017 under the terms of a five-year contract with the aim of modernising the network. Since September 2017, thanks to the know-how of this RATP Dev subsidiary’s employees, a new service offering has been in place to improve the passenger experience by means of:
- Three test lines – with service every six minutes
- A third shuttle circuit added to travel to the city centre
- An evening service from the SNCF railway station
- Better service to business parks, hospitals and universities
- Implementation of a community-minded fare system
- A contactless ticketing system.
STU Bourges rolled out Cycloplus, a medium- and long-term bicycle rental offering in the autumn of 2019. The service has a fleet of 99 conventional and 115 electric bicycles.
Printemps de Bourges
STU Bourges is a long-standing partner of the Printemps de Bourges festival, the first in the season and a true cultural landmark not just for the region, but for the country as a whole. The network fields shuttle services for the festival to make mobility for festival-goers easier.